Saturday, December 28, 2013

YESTERDAY - TOMORROW

Today! I walk each new born day
It breaks at dawn - I wake
Images in my mind - for heavens sake
I try - I create - lingering memories
Capturing special moments, I then smile
I cry - tears throughout the years
Embracing life - I walk the extra mile
I smell the roses - every breath I take
Time passes me! and each day that I realize
My day becomes yesterday - beauteous
Be the brain recollecting each new day past
Cherishing thoughts - I am mesmerized
I am blessed! with what is surrounding me
Each picture on the wall - I have pride
I stand tall - I have special feelings inside
Every day - every picture tells a story
And tomorrow I enjoy today - remarkable
I am me! I love - significant memories
Today becomes yesterday and tomorrow
Becomes my past - again I stand tall with pride
Smelling the rose keeping special moments inside
So today creating yesterday - I keep walking
Wasting my time? I create images
Thinking about each breath I take with my rose
The memories on the wall - I keep talking
About my captured memories surrounding me
Beauteous - One love- one life- I see
Carrying yourself , it's all I've got
I'm holding on to one life- Beauteous be..

No comments:

Post a Comment