Monday, December 23, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! with the rose



I am deep in my thoughts wondering
Hypnotized by thee beauteous skies
I meditate - I contemplate- I am wise
Cherishing the beauty of the elegant rose
Climbing rocks - the foundation of which I walk
Friendship it is worked on - it therefore grows
I see the glamorous lights on the Christmas tree
Scattered flurries in mind - then predicted
I experience God's powers in my head
Praying hence forth, the thorn doth prick
My rose - it not in bloom - I see in the room
I visualize God's beauty enlightening me
Thankful I am of breath - I breathe
And I smell the scent of God's gardens
I dream of the perfect Christmas I see visions
My soul blessed I play with my cat
I am grateful I have then tranquility
Senses all in tact - I am still breath in reality
And the petals of my rose with bud in time
With love I give to you my poem
Wishing you a Happy Holiday I say
I am walking with gardens in my mind
And my gift to you I hope you find
Is at and year round art then saved
And with my poetry appreciate the heavenly skies
The paths you walk  grounded then paved
Merry Christmas my thoughts are with you year round
May the rose impress you embedded in your soul
And bless each petal in bloom velvety red
I seek this in you - the beauty in your head
Friendship grows with time - the thorn in prose
Beauteous be the rose- as then year round it grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment