Saturday, December 14, 2013

MANAGEMENT POEM






My book is available and all different poetry than my BLOG for Christmas through  Googles, Amazon. com
and Barnes and Noble     Have a very Merry Christmas..............



I am me - I am management
Managing my life , I stimulate
I analyze - I even designate
Instructing you to outstanding performance
I initiate process of association
I plan motives with cause and effect
I have job security - I work hard
Ideas linger , they dance in my head
I am of the intelligence!  Quo!
Hence - I set forth to succeed
I outsmart you - and my skills
I am your master - at wit's end
I am significant! Mistakes I prevent
The rules in my life - I plan! I set
I am me! I am your pet
Truth ! I ponder - I wonder
I see the light - I am predictable
I will control your motives
And thus I am this - sarcastic
My eyes look straight in your face
I organize my time and I trace
Each new born day - I regulate
My actions sure should penetrate
In your mind - I do believe
I manage you without a doubt
My experience - hence - I perceive
I am me- this I see , my place
Yes I am your pet - thus I sought
To manage you - I do demand
Your beckon call- I brought to you
I teach ! Know what I taught
Mind - mind me! I say
And thus I challenge this each day
I am your pet - I want respect too - too I see
My eyes straight in your sight
Yes I am this your manager
Sooner that you know it
Shall we see the light
I respect this , I respect that
Hey! I am your cat.



No comments:

Post a Comment