Thursday, December 5, 2013

ENLIGHTENING A BOUQUET



MERRY CHRISTMAS  !  Hope all your experiences in December bring you great joy
                 MY GIFT TO YOU  -  My Rose


The birds are singing - chirping with the morning dew
The sunlight cast its' rays at dawn onto the petals of the rose
Shining iridescently glowing , blooming into flowers
The raindrops feeding roots - how beauteous
On mother earth at eve at twilight into the night
The beauty of the gorgeous gardens as they grow with hue
The sun beaming at each day as it comes out shining light
Nourishes the soil along with the rainy days ,too
To enlighten our love with that of the bouquet
The gardens grow more and more in life everyday
The stars twinkle and shine to predict the weather
Down comes the rain again the sun and rain together
The beauty transpires to make the earth bloom
Sparkles the hues that cast right into your room
As the petals grow day by day what a beautiful sight
And the birds chirp each morn loving seed
Those casting rays each day as gardens weed
Those roses in bloom set in our mind
Still the reflections cast in my head, yet to find
I see it in prose that beauteous rose
Growing moon dust in the delicate way
And the heart blossoms - all I can say
I am enlightened - I am purity
I am a gift of true sincerity
Thus the shadows cast too at dawn
The flowers in my mind , I see
This beauteous velvet red- elegant beauty
I love its' prominence in my soul
Yet hence - the earth fed! I am whole
Roses in bloom they mesmerized me.


No comments:

Post a Comment