Monday, December 16, 2013

Written on a song - MY THOUGHTS



Hey! What's is going on? Yes I say
Oh! Yes, What's in my head
And I think - I see four walls
Hey! What's going on ? And I see
Visions! Images lingering within me
Peculiar? Might I see - Imagery
Yes I say! Am I dreaming?
Dream- Oh yeah ! Oh how I dream
Yes I dream! Might I also scheme
Oh how I see satisfaction
Indeed! I see the revolution
Oh I try! Oh yeah oh how I try
Yes I try! May that too that I cry
May I still then be so peculiar
I see - oh yes indeed how I see
Visions in these eyes all around me
I sense! Oh yes true how I see
Rhythm and blue listening too , then also hence
And my sight! I see for sore eyes , may it be
Mighty! Calamity too -may it be worthy
Then I walk ! Oh yes indeed how I walk
And I talk ! Extremities too yes I talk
Than I talk out loud and the wall stares at me
And I sit right down and see what I see
Voices in my head - I see it reality
Very peculiar? And I dream ! Yes I dream
With these four walls surrounding myself
And tunes playing relentlessly , I see
It's not so peculiar - music in my head
And you admit that it's true wanting this in my mind
Ain't it peculiar! yet what did you find?
And I spend my days with it in my ears
Singing along sometimes and the beckon calls
Ain't it peculiar? What I hear in these four walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment