Friday, December 13, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS THE ROSE - this is for you




Devoted to the love- the tale I see
Is these prominent memories surrounding me
Each day goes by , I see it more each morn
And I close my eyes with darkness in my sight
Seeing reflections of love if only I might
Be sharing my life each given new day
Beauteous be - your heart takes beauty
With the morning embrace, nourishing
The tender touch - I see found on your face
Love grows - moving mountains, nurturing!
And tonight and each night the stars I'll trace
My shining star ! My breath! I see light
Glistening! Shimmering! beaming still in these eyes
And with the midnight hours , each beautiful eve
My kind of beauty that's what you are
Mesmerized by the embrace while we reach the star
My kind of glorious wonderful, I truly believe
And thus truly with this rose, I then perceive
I bond! I stand stall walking in the waves
Each path the rocks each one then paves
I see , I speculate the gift is yours- the rose
Friendship the goal and I am in your dreams
My paw reaches out to you with love it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment