Sunday, December 22, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GOD'S son inspired by the love of poetry?



My eyes are imagining - I visualize
I see imagery - I view with perception
I hold the palette - the hues are endless
I am in control of the whole picture
I stroke by stroke - paint the spectrum
Thus I recollect - I ultimately surmise
The colors are vivid and vivid of my imagination
The paint brush glides with perfection
Soon I create a sight for these eyes
My pupils dilate - thus beauteous
A painting is what then I do believe , I see
I still  visualize - the man , a piece of art
And the artist - tells a tale in IQ
Thus the sentimental side exclaims I start
To see that thus complete the artist then
With the hues kept the stroke in perspective
And thus this man by my side is then creative
Togetherness - I view, I see , I believe
The whole picture is truly what I perceive
Derived from this palette - A true wonder
And as my eyes are viewing , I ponder
And think! with wit. Did I create?
As a painter , a work of art with tones
Partial to these eyes subliminal I do
Believe the man of our dreams is waiting
The imagination runs wild and is thus permeating
I see this in you , the painting - this the man
And the artist created him for the woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment