Sunday, August 25, 2013

WALKING IN SHADOWS

My dearest friend the strength you've given me throughout he years
Togetherness we always have happiness , loveliness the days then be
Walking never in shadows? ! in life your eyes shine with love
Loveth each day of good times and spareth each day of a thorn
The spark you give to live a full life and encouragement
Moon dust sprinkled on you with amaranth the day you were born
Thinking of you home and always, day and night through the years
Inspired values and morals to live life to the fullest
And the encouragement to live life pure in thought like that of a dove
I picture you my friend then inspired of love
And the sparks they fly with thou art this
Our commandments! reflecting our personality
And thus I say shall we lead and perform
That walking now in shadows is reluctantly
Beneficial and now we do see eye to eye
And the beauty of the beholder may it reach the sky
I spare the thorn each new born day that rises
And if there be thorns , may I say why
I'd rather be in shadows walking with you
God's creations I admire and his LAW
This I see in you - I'm in awe.

No comments:

Post a Comment