Thursday, August 8, 2013

Bootes

Bootes - Visible in the spring - the constellations and in the nights
A star - I wish upon a star ! Star lights
Stars of bright - Number (4) four , fourth
Arcturus! 4th brightest star high in the sky
And the brightest appearing star in the northern skies ! I say
Find the twins! The Big Dipper the sight away
Away from thee - Thou art a reason the fourth bowl stars
Following the curved handle of the dipper , the stars are ours
And lo and behold - We compassed the Arcturus!
Star light ! A beautiful sight - aura radiant!
We study the stars - A mystery Bootes in out Galaxy
Bootes,  How do you do?  Loveth thee too, loveth stars
Loveth our Zodiac to learn in the spring, when snow
The snow it melts - and - blooms flowers of bundle
how is Bootes - in the signs of heavenly skies
How do I love thee - let us count the ways and our love to grow
We've got a lifetime and adventure to read all the stars, I know
Let your love grow! If in the right signs or continue to search
Matchmaking your career - life or your beat month
To wed! For your signs or plan children - watch Bootes
You need to know her too! bootes. Nights
Mesmerized by the Galaxy of the stars with the moon I sigh
Reading the stars the mystery of the , why?
Curious it may be in the twilights
Loving the stars in these beautiful nights
Sights!  I see I am amazed! And each new star born
I cherish in my heart and do wonder
If the stars I wish upon will then create
The atmosphere within my mind, and the thunder
The storm as which they shall not appear
Bless the stars I have no fear, I see
They come alive on a clear blue day
Bootes! Your brightness I admire
I predict the dream of wishing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment