Saturday, August 31, 2013

I AM ME



Boo ! Boo! Boo!   Born to reality
I am who I am - I am me
I am black - I am white . I am truly this
I speak - I read . I am intellect
I educated myself - I am of desire
I am worthy - What are you?
Are we a mistake - unwanted at infancy
Are we poor? Are we weak?
I am woman - I do roar
I am man - too in society
I have values - I have a mind
I am mistaken - I am kind
I am this in life , truly me
The world I live in - I also see
The definition of who
I am thus not reality in life a boo! boo!
In society , I study
I reveal my opinion
I stipulate - I have a race
Today I decide , I put you in your place
I wake , I ponder, I realize
I can master abilities
I have the agility
I can say my peace of mind
I have a brain
And it stops the pouring rain
Soaked my head
I have an IQ instead
And thus education is the key
I am a professional , that is me
I strived for success
The raindrops made a mess
I suffer to keep sanity
I also oppose profanity
I work for luxury
I eat my words and I see
I am really me




No comments:

Post a Comment