Saturday, August 31, 2013

GAZING INTO YOU



A Charcoal Drawing!

                                                      Gazing Into You


I gaze! I visualize hues of beauty
It took my breath away - I see
Radiance of color in my face - I trace
The skies sunsets in my mind
I sit , I ponder alone in my life
In the stars - What shall I find?
The signs the house- I speculate
Thus I am Gemeni - I create
The imagery in my head - content
I walk alone in life and yet
Then came you! My aura , my space
The paths that I take - I caution
You view! Thus you share my place
My beach! My sun ! My stars
Heavenly skies - I perceive
Thus the significance - then per se
Day after day - night after night?
Iris to Iris together in twilight
Thus - trouble waters - I am a rock
I am an island - Feet on the  ground
Hues on our face - speechless
I see-- my space - our space
Bewildered - Why would one ask?
thou shall not attempt to trespass
Boundaries   put to the test
Wise - shall it be - shall it not
The petals of the roses in my head
And thou you wonder shall I wed
I still gaze! I contemplate
Relationships truly made of love and hate
Til the day comes shall we sit
In hues - everlasting in our eyes
Beauteous - Our hearts are left to the skies
And if you should then therefore fall in love
With the stars in the house from up above
And if I should too - I see
Visions of the muse - predominantly
Dances to the note - what shall it be
Our songs! which? Tell me so
If we should fall in love I really don't know
And tis so in my heart indeed, our eyes never met
Pardon me, I see the reality
Chances are in the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment