Saturday, August 24, 2013

THE BIG DREAM

Ever wish you would meet that special someone?



Dreaming - dream a little dream, I see
Infatuated in the morning I rise
I reach the skies - mesmerized I am
Daybreak - I wake - with this beautiful sunrise
When will I hear form you in a heartbeat again
I walk - day by day in paths alone
When will I hear form you on the phone
Waiting for a call - I long to see
This moment reluctant of the midnight hours
Midnight Blues - this song can we spare?
Where are we going wrong - I'm in doubt
Memories all lingering through my mind
Can I fall in love again - staying together
Make the magic last - year after year
Shedding a tear - shall I say
Happiness by our side - hardships fall
Want it all uphill - no rain in my heart
Calm the storms - the music then performs
Open your eyes - Can you love me ?
Beside me - will you ever be?
Beauteous be - dreaming - a dream
If you need a shoulder - run to me
I wake - I start my day - I think
Yes could it be " Color My World" and when
Time goes by - after I realized
What you mean to me - so little time
I view I think - I'll test the waters
I am at peace - Can you care ? Can you love
Me? we'll see! I am still a rose - a flower
So fragile - I blossom - however I build a wall
Here I am alone and as thoughts of you go on
Maybe you can hear me - though we are apart
My petals they fall - but the bud
Prominently with its thorn - may prick
You on your side and cast a love spell
I don't know - only time will tell
May the power of the rose - catch my eye
And the beauty of the beholder - you
Rest your eyes in my heart and why
If meant to be - God will be willing
We may see eye to eye and heart to heart
Just thinking of you while we are apart
Beauteous be - reading it in the stars
Did the feeling sweep you off your feet?
Do you consume thoughts of me all day?
Were you thinking I am the one?
My God! So many years went by
Do I mean the world to you?
I must say - I clearly need to
To give my love - it's a prerequisite
Thinking of you and alone I sit
I ponder - I wonder ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment