Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Adventure



A New Painting today , anyone interested in one of my paintings , they are for sale and I can ship it. My # is 315-542-1439  I can be reached after September 7th

Another Astronomy poem! to share


                                                      Cluster ( Pleiades ) Taurus


The Pleiades - high above in the sky , heavenly high
Thee constellations, star light star bright , the bull
"I wish I may , I wish I might, wish upon a star tonight"
Wishing to see the cluster - the beauty of the stars and why
Thee seven sisters! Thou shalt also love thee in the twilight
In astronomy you're called the galactic clusters, beauteous sight
Right above the V - shaped stars to therefore also find
Fall and winter skies! Beautiful they may also be, I see
The right and above thus into the galaxy Orion, one of a kind
Pleiades always known for rebirth and life, loving the sky
And also associated with that of unfortunate death
Sunrise, sunsets, beauteous skies - blue skies beautiful and wise
When the cluster is seen on the east at the time of sunrise
When the land comes back alive in the sky! the stars do sing
What prominence to endeavor the reason why
Beautiful skies to read - cluster my seven sisters
Prominence like that of the muses and ever so wise
With a wink - we see you the cluster , the nebula too
The myths about you! Describe known to be a breath
Breath or mirrors - how does it reflect on you?
Starry, starry night, lights of mystical bright lusters
The miraculous beauty of the mysterious starlight
The stars shined iridescent in the beautiful night
Yes I see by far the reflections of who?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment