Saturday, August 24, 2013

In The House I Cultivate



My Painting of a SUNFLOWER
        available

Throughout the year abundance be known cordially
In need to be transplanted , true in life
So roots - in fact do not so formed root bound
And room to breathe in life - breath of that I found
The life of a flower to transplant in life
Beneficial to know , be it be so true
In astrology the galaxy , the horoscope I then view
The stars transplanting flowers  forever and always
True a big job to do on the newborn days
Of that full moon in cancer
And to the sign that of scorpio!
Thee constellation productive with the moon
On that day! for the earth - loving the twin
In astrology the gemeni and its bodacious ways
Instead that cultivates and also true to beauteous growth then soon
They do those little twins in zodiac
Way up high north in constellation in galaxy
Castor- pollux instead with that on earth with me
The gemeni sign prominent thou instead
On the day of the new moon rotation of that in the skies
In thy life - so unto that then thee
Best day for this decision in life however so wise
Oh my! my lord the goddesses, the gods
In greek , How do you do? I see this in you
The story! stories of how honestly true
Gemenis - so far have a reason prominently
To love thy cancers and scorpios in the house
Only if they irrigate on day of the full moon
Tis true in zodiac to get along in life
Fro which we endeavor daily to strive
Breathe the weed is thus disregarded
Beauteous Be ! The gardens in my life
Every breath that I take with you
I walk I breath! step by step I live
Wanting to share this all ! Bewildered!
Breath! I view

No comments:

Post a Comment