Friday, August 16, 2013

Mesmerized

Beauteous be the imagery
I am intrigued with the beauty
Seeing the sunshine! I believe
The hues overwhelm my eyes
Prominent be that of the skies
Amazing colors cast on my face
I stand alone in life
As I see this beauty enchanting me
God is watching me as I gaze
And in my eyes - the skies amaze
The sunrise does reflect in reality
And is relevant of creativity
As I start my day at the crack of dawn
I wake to the prevalence of this beauty
Warms my heart , my soul , I am at peace
And any blues they tend to cease
Capturing the sun - the highlight
Of the day! I seek it shining
Mesmerized - the birds chirp too, they sing
Reluctant I walk the path - I see
What beauteous images impressed in my mind
And the day breaks still each day , what shall I find?
I endeavor - life could always be at its best
The colors in my soul ! I am impressed
Intrigued still - I still am overwhelmed
By life - the hues warm on my face
The skies in my heart, beauteous be
God mad this beauty just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment