Sunday, March 30, 2014

POETIC VISION

Inspired by insight and viewed by imagery
Memorable as one of the arts - being that a poesy
May be metric in rhythm and also one of a great rhyme
Placing a foot exactly as seen fit - at the right time
Three syllables - a noun - that of a dactyl
Personification to give animation to that of
Imagination illustrated through words that is text
The viewpoint stressed truly at its best
Beauteous words with a magnificent choice of style
Astounded by which is captured for a while
In turn the author portrays his utmost emotions
Thoughts then persuaded in the deepest devotions
Poets - A master with words then crafting
Conveying their unique poetic messages
Personalizing their poetry to create a vision
Each line - line by line - A personal decision
The stylistic choices and the message diverse
The creations in collection to relish each verse
Then too the poetic expressionist of moral task
Precise - that decision of each chosen word
Visions in my head - Imagery on my mind
I test the waters then with vocabulary
And dictate my values with thoughts
Challenging in the world of poetry and the word poet
I write with creative writing skills - thus I find
That the beauty of language I cherish , I bless
And then I appreciate Greek God the Apollo
Writing breath with every word that I swallow
And my readers listen some silently as I recite
And then shall the beauty of language impress
Thus reluctantly my reflections mentally state
Telepathy instead - I infatuate.....

No comments:

Post a Comment