Thursday, March 13, 2014

SHE SAID - HE SMILED


                                  A LITTLE DRAMATIC MONOLOGUE FOR MY NEW BOOK                      



Her eyes lit up and she spoke - she smiled
Quivering I am buds in your head
She walks into the room - He sits
Lips like wine and like the beauty of a rose
She glows! Trembling boasting with laughter
She kisses him on his forehead
He ponders - wondering - is she real?
Glamour enters the surrounding aura
He wonders - how do I then feel?
"Imagine me in your dreams " She said
Looking through mirrors he sees reflections
She whispers - " I see warmth becomes us
He listens to her becoming words
Then he quivers and believes it is love
She glistens - she proclaims "
I am of beauty for your eyes
He wonders - shall I then sleep
Shall I endeavor my realities
May I walk the paths with her
Beauteous be! The days go by , day by day
He sleeps night by night and in the daylight
May he always wonder silently listening
To this woman of true beauty within
If his dreams will bring her alive
Reliving each dream over and over again
She says -" dear" " I have a fond heart"
" Our days will never tear us apart"
" May your dreams become you"
"And mark it then a reality"
"That our paths crossed in you REM"
" Imagery becomes you" " And thus when"
"You open your eyes, I then disappear"
" In your mind I come alive - you should not fear
" Yet I stagnate in your memories " " I then"
Become your partner - speaking , you listen!!


My First book  " Beauteous Be Poesy "  is still available tot he public through googles. amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.              May you enjoy the endeavor of poetry  

No comments:

Post a Comment