Saturday, March 22, 2014

MONOLOGUE WITH FLARE - The Sting

Flowers blooming all around my vivid eyes
I surround myself with my beauteous gardens
The sun rises - it's morn , such beautiful skies
I am swarmed - my imagination runs clear
In my mind the petals infatuate my face
Lingering on - the aroma , the scents I trace
I built memories for my most precious sight
And it beams - the sun sheds radiant light
The hues ever so prominent - the colors pretty
Velvety reds of the most beautiful rose with thorn
And the periwinkle blue morning glory is born
I wake each day - I see this elegant beauty
And thus I am blessed with the buds
They spark my personality , I yearn , I see
This remarkable sight day in, day out, it blooms
As if to say - I speak with my flowing eyes
Permeated deep with the spark of a flower
My tender thoughts part my lips
And the bees they swarm stinging with reality
They listen to the words that do transpire
In my thoughts parting my ways
I walk in my gardens throughout the days
And my vivid eyes - they see this beauteous aura
I built , I designed creating my garden
And the bees sting each day in my mind
In reality , I set forth challenging each day
To remind me my garden that I walk though , I say
Gives me strength - yet what shall I find?

No comments:

Post a Comment