Thursday, March 27, 2014

IMAGINE THAT ART

Images! Imagining the vivid hues in my mind
I wake! I ponder in wonder on a new born day
I see the spectrum! The beauteous iris sets in
My imagination is wildly contemplating
Meditating- I am full of ideas with IQ
Memories running through my precious views
Just what shall I stroke on the canvas today
I sketch - I draw conclusions in my head
Speculating with the theory of cause and effect
I create ! Define LINE! Mixing colors - I concept
I observe! And my behaviorism is truly clear
I am an artist ! My talent is often object art
Yet still life comes alive - I  achieve that
Bewildered ! The charcoal penetrates
Still in my mind - I am hypothetical
I become at times stumped - I overcome the obstacle
Admiring my work - My finished goods
I am the perfectionist - I am hard on myself
How shall I improve - I am of  opinionation
I develop true grit in the field - knowing
The keen eye may find - my imperfections
Yet I am me! I create the reality of art
A masterpiece! Matter of opinion
As this, every artists  strives - The painting!
Is in the beauty of the beholder - you see
Where my mind is! The challenge within me
I express my attitude and with theory
Repetitiously I improve - beauteous be!
I am an artist! Hence! It's on the wall
I study - I practice and each step , I stand tall....

No comments:

Post a Comment