Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Evening Falls - Dawn I wake

God I walk my life only with you
Seeds of faith - I plant the seeds
Shining down from heaven - the heavenly skies
The angels in aura surrounding me
As I walk I bow my head in shame
Envy all around - evil people , I cultivate weeds
Beligerence - profanity in my face
The world what it became - a real disgrace
I tread the waters - I climb all uphill
On the mountains - tripped by society
Yet still I walk with God wanting cleanliness
I set example - no one listens , no one learns
I see the trees - the roots created
They grow - and in my soul - I seek
God's loving hand - walking side by side
Yet God's children in this life tread inside
They  are yelling for evil ways - I see
Yet I keep walking- day by day
Seeking God's love - Living God's way
I set forth with the commandments each day
I wake - I see sunrise - I am never blinded
By the sunlight in my eyes - I see
God's beauty shedding light to me
Today I am blessed - Each day I fight
Opposing all evil - sore eyes with tears
I am me and with true integrity
I will welcome my seeds through the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment