Tuesday, February 25, 2014

ATROCITY

Doomed to know you - and atrocious indeed
You're wicked - your evil ways of yesterday
Determined too , today - What is tomorrow?
The fate- outrageous behaviorism of mankind
Cruelty is all you then know for the day , each day
Flagrant - your wicked personality of ways
You bring no happiness, just persistent sorrow
Wicked - are your ways - day after day , I say
You have no Godliness, no holiness - life's goal
Always destroying - the cleanliness of the soul
Evil practice , a sin! Immoral type
Morals, clean ethics - the way of life
To live with this philosophy  is proper of way
Rectitude - strength - efficacy , valor , chastity
Moral integrity , righteous of principles and practice
Decency - conformed of ways of honesty
Perform the power to produce effects of ability
Doomed indeed - to deal with life and atrocity
The goal then to keep morals to accomplish and reach
To attain and what we gain with effort
Excellence of quality with the attainability
Wisdom of good values in a lifetime to reach
I say - I indeed then preach
The morals of society , I pray
I walk in life as if to then say
My soul , I protect each given day
May the wicked in you of yesterday
Not impair my worldly visions
And may we walk with GOD
While making our daily decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment