Saturday, February 15, 2014

MY BREATH

I see it! vivid of my imagination
Hence- I believe my senses are aware
I live , I breathe as if to care
I day dream at the radiant skies
I see a clear blue sky of beauty
Hues - they are prominent orange
The sunlight on my face
The pinks too they leave a trace
The water with its gleaming reflection
Wow, I am in awe! I cast a shadow
I walk the beach - I see footsteps in the sand
I pick a beautiful velvety flower
Petals so pretty . delicate and pure
I am oblivious! Don't patronize me!
I woke up this morning to the sunrise
Tears in my eyes - I cry out
Thus I imagine  my new born day
I cast the shadows with God by my side
Feelings of love so deep too inside
Today I am doomed in reality
That God with the heavenly skies still I see
Is truly walking paths with me
But yet I see still that in my mind
That my face gleaming , beaming with sunlight
Shed those tears - I see the light
The tunnel within I see no God with you, this I find
I still cry tears - Do I look the other way?
Bewildered? What do you think?
Try the passion with God's creations
Hypnotized by his love is all I can say
Walking hand in hand , day by glorious day
I woke to the sunlight , thus this is today!

No comments:

Post a Comment