Tuesday, March 18, 2014

IN MY EYES - I SEE!

My eyes they burn- my sight I believe
The rut in my life - it clearly gets to me
Music in my ears - lifting spirits in my soul
The words - surround me keeping me whole
But who might know what tomorrow brings
The music keeps playing and the artist still sings
Lifting me up on a mountain - in reality I fall
The bridges to cross - I walk the extra mile
High up - I climb - my front is a smile
And time still goes by - my eyes they cry
My heart it bleeds - I sow the seeds
Planting the foundation - I attempt to stand tall
Dysfunction in my sight - I build a wall
Everybody says try - I quiver , I am bewildered
Day by day suggestions in my walking paths
I am strong - I keep my feet right on the ground
And with the notes I hear - I cherish the sound
But yet I stand tall alone - not in shadows
I see the gestures in my mind - I find
I am talking to walls - hey - they listen
Bouncing off my features on my face
The words you say therefore is out of place
I tell the tale - I hold myself through life
I am with GOD - I pray , I see
The world up on the mountains high, I am me
I am independent - I am oblivious to you
None the less I am  not eager to be what you want
I traveled years - day after day all alone
Now I am lost - my eyes still burn
And my ears - bring tears - I'll call it a loan
I'll call it a loan - my ears - my eyes
I listened - but I am lost in the storm
And my heart - it is really warn
I am me - I dedicate my eyes to God's way
I headed over the mountains - across the bridges
With mistakes - deep in my heart I say
Alone - I walk in my life and the music performs
And with you I tend to see those storms
Therefore as I see fit the music will play
To keep the rut hopefully out of my way
Here I go - I am starting another day..

No comments:

Post a Comment