Saturday, April 5, 2014

THE IMAGIST

I live - I breathe - I create art
I meditate - Imagining beauteous thoughts
Strokes transpire - imagery on my mind
I speculate - I read my reflections
 The words of my poetry it comes alive
With each line - I define! What do I find?
The images permeate in my beloved IQ
I establish intellect - with the breath of the brush
I write and time after time - I construct metric
The syllables sometimes they rhyme with time
I utilize the beauty of language to express
I am thus painting my words - I impress with the eye
Seeing gorgeous values time after time
As I write - I seek the beautiful eye appeal
And I paint bringing the rhythm to be thus real
Realism - I am an imagist poet - guided by love
And I am gifted - I am you - I am me
We are the poet in society and of imagination
The Greek the beauty of the myths - they inspires within
And the Greek God Apollo - He silently listens
He sees - he recollects - he puts us to the test
Our God of  Art and Poetry - he is beloved
Striving within ourselves - we try to be best
I am an artist - I project my thoughts
I create line - I teach my opinions
Expressing this - each word I write with time
I paint - the imagery - I paint too the rhyme
Voila you read the words - you see the pictures
In your mind - my reflections I display are real
You develop a taste for opinion - I say how I feel.........


No comments:

Post a Comment