Saturday, April 12, 2014

REFLECTIONS IN MY MIND

I see the rays of the beautiful sunlight
In my eyes - the hues of the radiant skies
Cast my soul with shades and the tones reflect
In my precious mind - I have sight
The sunrise - so elegant - it's beauty
Permeates - deep in my heart is warmth
With the reflections I write - I strengthen
I am in awe! Mesmerized ! It's clear
The sun on my face - beams beauteous thoughts
I paint pictures - I trace my memories
Of each sky I see - Embracing the imagery
Vividly - I am holding the heavenly skies , so dear!
And thus each day , I wake ! I treasure within
My precious moments - breathtaking - then
When I close my eyes - I see darkness
It is thus empty - but my thoughts are wise
Then with a glimpse and a blink of the eye
I view the disappearance of hues
And the prominent sun speaks out
Thus the beauty I captured in my soul
Those beautiful hues now of blues
I see my day begin with awesome skies..

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Stacey,

    I see my day begin with awesome skies.." How lovely is that! Also really liked your poem 'The Prayer' on your other page/website... With Best Wishes Scott www.scotthastie.com

    ReplyDelete