Saturday, April 26, 2014

MY NEW BANNER!!!! THE GHOSTLY HORROR



THE GHOSTLY HORROR


They are haunting me - vividly I see
Spirits alive within my soul - I tremble
They convey - they challenge me - I am oblivious
I seek reality! Spirits overwhelm me
They inflict pain - anger in my past
They taunt me - rivalry - is in my eyes
"see-- " I've possessed you." I contemplate
"I put you to the test - I live in you"
"I am a ghost" " I boo" "I scare you"
"My white cloudy form engulfs you"
Aghast I choke - he strangles
He strikes at the head - I have a concussion
I see ink blots - I have an IQ
I am thus psychologically analyzed
I see the quack - the shrink
Thus his strange tone of voice , he talks
He beckons a pardon me- " Do you hallucinate?"
I see - my spirits they then initiate
A psychiatric point of view - I am reluctant
I sit - I ponder at the thoughts
The ghost talks! "I'll get you"
I wonder what to do - I pace
The words of psychiatry , I trace
Still haunted - the ghost still boos
I see images - this I really do
I am trapped into society with whoa's
It is the reality - I really see you!
Yet the shrink - he evaluates
And indeed thus this is true
Scary that to be that of a patient
In psychiatry - the mind came and went....


No comments:

Post a Comment