Wednesday, April 16, 2014

DANCING IN GARDENS

I receive cue! You lead the way
You in turn lend a hand. We twirl
I think we are then dancing the sway
Tulips - poppies beneath our feet
The music plays - notes in key
You look me in the mirror with reflections
You amaze me! Indeed the cleft
We dance! The gardens blossom
Meditating with rhythm - I see
The beauty of the waltz - in bloom
We turn heads in every room
How I wish that the beauty of the drum
Would overwhelm me- inspiring
Ten stepping to the tunes - I believe
We tap - need a simple smile on our face
The pansies - colorful - We achieve
This is the midnight hour - reminiscing
I am in awe - it clears my mind
Each step we take - here we find
Poise and etiquette - elegance
Again I receive cue - I follow you
I turn - We then embrace
Smoothly - skeptical I trace
The tracks of the tears on my face
With you I only cry  the happy tears
Each two step we take - through the years
The dance - with gardens at my feet
Our hearts blossom with each music beat
I am oblivious - I am forever patient
You lead - I follow - I can't wait
Til we are dancing in the dark -each passing night
And blooming with the iris in the twilight .......


No comments:

Post a Comment