Thursday, April 24, 2014

ROARING STORMS

   
                                                      MY WEBSITE   staceyspoetry.com
                                                      Trafford Publishing  888-232-4444

ROARING STORMS


The lightening strikes in the distance with disturbance of thunder
The pouring rain floods as we embrace ourselves
To wonder the ultimate of time as we then ponder
The birds still chirp - and south they go
For flying- before the cold winter blizzards
The white snow flowing building mountains with thee
The hues of the rainbow casts only with the sun
Peeping out after the storms - mesmerized , I see
Beauteous blue skies with darkened clouds
Miraculous the formation - tremendously
The pupil - the eye , the iris as the rain drops
Compelling , the icy snow in the winter time- technically
The roaring storms cast caps along the waves
Of that deep seated ocean - and lakeside effects
God mysteriously a wonder and he also protects
Photographs and memories - an artists true grit
Capturing the eloquence of even seeing truly it
The treacherous winds violated withing the objects
I now see spring and am bewildered - I am trembling
The dreary winter has come to a completion
The cycle! the birds - in morn they chirp
And the skies - I wake to sunlit beauty
My eyes they are tranquilized - And I begin
To see hues beneath my raving skin
That they lead us not into temptation
Yet! Blessing - I wonder - the sunrise I see
Ultimately each new born day - amazes me.....





No comments:

Post a Comment