Tuesday, May 6, 2014

GUIDANCE WITH WORD

I mend my ways- reflections I write
Spending my time down memory lane
Impressing my mind with the vision of sight
What do I see? I see images in my head
I view a perception - I perceive

I give advice - then I recollect
That I have done my duty with self respect
Hence - I walk the extra mile - I  still give advice
I give a point  of  view - I am precise
The direction - I direct through words
The noun ! Per se the adjective
Senses personal thoughts I view
What is the probable perspective
I project my precious opinions
The power to see - I believe in me
The examination of the mental capacity
Is therefore a speculation in time
I create action - I use a verb
Redundant - I thus achieve -hence
I create a dream of high self efficacy
And then the mind - its power to read
The closing however potentially absurd
You listen in speech - you read the word
Learning - you are a student to the author
Day by day - word by written word
I taught - I drew conclusions
From which each motion implied may pend
My hand each path I walk , I lend
I guide - I preach - reading skills
I lead! the efficacy - Do you comprehend?
Imagery ! What do you see? A sentence!
Wow! Learning! Make the efficacy stand tall
A dactyl ? What now do you see?
Of written work - I believe thus this
Study the words - your mind doesn't know
The goal - perspective of written word
I see - you read out loud , I heard you speak
At a glimpse of an eye , I wonder why?
I project an opinion , bewildered
You do not understand? Try?
Study! Words of wisdom - I see
And efficacy lives on - Hence!
Thus intelligence...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment