Sunday, May 11, 2014




I can't believe the stars in my eyes
I adore you!!  twinkling from afar
You showed me just what love is about
It's in the way you show your love
I start blushing! my eyes so bright
I love you more each waking night
I carried you in my womb, I cry
Each waking hour those happy tears
That carry me  through the  morning
Whatever you do? I keep on loving
I am thus a mother whose eyes are strong
And my little one of mine , could do no wrong
A little out of line!!  that's fine, I recognize
This in you my little charmer,, as days go by
That all those happy tears that I cry
Treading water at times in life - wondering why?
Mom's walking paths of life , pure of thought
While we give each other love that can't be bought..

Have a beautiful Mother's DAY!!  God bless my two adopted sons...  in there 20's now.... A catholic program...May their lives be beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment