Thursday, May 29, 2014

A STAR IS BORN

Breathless - be known
Birth - the precious womb
In the heavenly skies so bright
Images in thee radiant twilight
I see a pregnant star
Wishing upon
Also seeing from afar
The muse I reckon
Nurtures
The seeds be sewn
I am not alone
When I am with the stars
In my beautiful night
May they shed light
On my face
In my aura - my space
Truth be it known
The skies I own
I therefore meditate
Looking into my galaxy
And my little constellations
Twinkle in my eye
As I respect the sky
Bewildered I'll always wonder
While it amazes me
The reproduction
May the skies be saved
For a healthy star
And may mankind
Care or
Does its reflections
Merely mean nothing
And the muses sing
Swan songs
Sad songs
In harmony
Yes I breathe
And yet I leave
In fond memory
I was born
Remember me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment