Thursday, November 28, 2013

WHY I AM THANKFUL?

Today as I woke! I looked at the heavenly skies
I trembled! The prevalent clouds so diversified
It's dawn! The daybreak of true beauty
My rose beneath the snow covered ground
The thorn - so prominent and ever so wise
I see visions in my head - thee beauteous flower
And yet it died - I am indeed bewildered
The cold breeze on my face - I pace
I perceive the sparkling chilly snow fall
My favorite tree it too died beside me
The birds they no longer chirp - I wondered
Shall I see the hues of the elegant sun
The sunrise in my cold blurry eyes
At dusk - sunsets? shall they shine
I guess the winter blues - surround me?
AH indeed! I oppose the calamity
Each breath I take - I breathe air
I am thankful for all inspirations
Challenging in my mind - the day I care
Memories lingering day to day - I see you
A given opportunity in the tracks of my tears
I see beauty deeply set throughout the years
But again as I wake - again I am thankful;
For each breath that I take and still I am hopeful
That beneath the snow in the spring , my rose will grow
And in the skies with my very own eyes
May I see the beauty of those beauteous hues
In turn - may each moment be opposing the blues
And yes I will breathe those petals so velvet
The sun will be warm on my face- yes I'll breathe
Each day thankful to be alive - I am breath
And day by day prosperous, I am not through with life yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment