Tuesday, November 5, 2013

PAYING THE TAX MAN -- REBELLION

I sit - My eyes they are focused
Seeing assets - I see finished goods
i contrast/compare my merchandise
I speculate an idea - I visualize
Managerially handling with viewpoint
In poetry I then do specialize
Domain my own! I am of the wise
Also I am an accountant with id
I choose my expenses - I invest
Now it's year end - time to then test
The value of business - per se
I sink or swim - I see taxes
By far the year end interest
Tax laws for the depressed
Again I speculate - the business
Woman- afraid to pay the tax man?
They fraud - they embezzle
Wow - being in business , we see
Avoiding taxes is then reality
Again I am a tax accountant too
In my past - I am hated like the IRS
because - you barter? or thus
You cheat - it is defeat
In the crooked world you boast
But divine be that of the legally minded
To do then taxes by the Law - I saw
In the world - I do then draw
The conclusion - this is a delusion.

The World around us!

No comments:

Post a Comment