Sunday, November 17, 2013

IT DAWNED ON ME




I am perplexed - Imagine that
Waking at dawn - I saw
Images in my mind - skies so fine
Oh the radiant beauty in my head
Hues on my face - the suns' cast
I sit an ponder at this my past
Mesmerized - the hypnotic state
The memories thus that I create
Beauty is the eye of the beholder
I thou shall not dwell into my despair
The best of memory I tend to care
I therefore oppose calamity in my life
And think of the positive , the good I see
In all  my images surrounding me
I see the happiness in this my soul
And the roots - I welcome day to day
To ground my feelings in any sort of way
I am me - I am positive - it is true
That I love each day therefore too
And drowned my sorrows and the blues
In those desperate waters that overflow
And its me you then too get to know
Only the good - each passing day
I capture beauty - I do it my way
Seldom said do I depress I see
The best of my life tis true instead
And those memories stay within my mind
Too - they stay solemnly in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment