Monday, November 4, 2013

DO YOU BELIEVE?




Is it fact? Is it acceptable as honest personal knowledge?
Faith - trust in , honesty and trust of another
Trustworthy - loyal information- in a faithful manner
One is a believer who accepts that written truth
Spoken is the word - believable
Truth of wisdom , capability of being accepted as
Believable- the agreement with reality
Reliable facts - confidence of trust
Tis truth - reasonably honesty with true fidelity
Do you then believe?- no one but none other
Spoken then is wisdom of honest communication
Unspoken lies - Channels of passing from one to another
Is it believable? Is it fact? Is it truth? Loyalty!
Trustworthy the conversation becomes spontaneously
Should I trust ? Should I believe? Thus in my eyes
I see the reality in your face. I then look! I see
The beauty of the wisdom  then surrounding me.


Hope Santa brings you all love and spoils you with beautiful gifts, Have a happy season shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment