Saturday, November 9, 2013

PAINTING




                                                                      PAINTING

Available  8 by 10 PRINT  original mural was 5 ft by 7 ft   315-542-1439


Hues! The Stroke! My breath
And the brush continues to glide
The blues! I oppose.
 I don't incorporate
Suppressing deep within, inside
Enhancing beauty, optimistically
The tones! I therefore blend
And then the message I send
I put to the test! My abilities
Cognitively I practice! I speak
I imagine I am an artist -
I streak! Thus with agility.
I view the opinion!
I complete my thoughts
The cleft! I play the violin
I think on solid rock
I exaggerate! I draw
The conclusion
Once upon a time
I may sublime, I am me
The notes! music in my head
I challenge with the thought
Each stroke with feelings
I play it for you
Opposing the calamity.

No comments:

Post a Comment