Wednesday, November 20, 2013

BEATEN & BRUISED



Battered up! My mind in turmoil
And thus the heart it doth harden
And yet in God's eyes , I still walk
Relentlessly through he garden
Roses they bloom - they then wilt
I withdraw ! I focus into reality
The soul it crumbles and it dies
Pitifully - my arms are week
I'm bruised inside as we speak
My feelings they deepen inside
Desperately trying to hide
Now I face the challenge
Each day I set myself straight
And thus heaven it can wait
As the wounds adhere
I seek ! Yes I seek! revenge.
Too the smile it doth not focus
But I draw to the conclusion
That this day I find a solution
I crawl! I am still week
But my head it is strong
Then this I stand tall
Knowing right from wrong
Reading it on the wall
Yes too I might fall.
And with you I shed a tear
Living in a world of fear
Still I focus on God's eyes
Watching me and I see
I am in his arms with strength
The beautiful child of him
And I too am strong, I am me.

No comments:

Post a Comment