Sunday, November 24, 2013

THE TRUTH BE KNOWN



Hi! Happy Winter!!!!!  It finally arrived. Here is another POEM written with love


The dark shadows lingering  on my mind
With thee crescent moon and pregnant star
"How I wonder how you are?" - twinkling
Mesmerized - hypnotized by the sky
Born- the constellations with birth
Marks thee eve! Bewildered wondering why?
Reality awakens - the clouds cover the light
Cirrus - the cumulus for what it is worth
Sets the mood - the blues now among twilight
Gloomy thus I see - my sleep is disturbed
I awaken! I view the aura among me
My mind! The darkness in my heavy soul
I know I visualize this a memory
The shadows - They are now obsolete
Setting forth to observe what now I say
A cold feeling of despair - I see it fit
Hatred in my face- The moon went away
Life a calamity - I read your mind
I see now a dilemma in my rutted life
That a new born star - I see so real
That I can't rise above this virtue
I can't reach the sky as I often would
The clouds set a drop of rain , I see
And dawn it breaks into another day
Now I see a challenge of a life to live
I trust now the sun some day will shine
Too, I see light and shadows clear
And thus the shadows that lingered
I face too, another darkened day
And true the reality that now awake
My soul while asleep God did not take
Then opportunity still knocks
I truly can face another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment