Saturday, January 11, 2014

PERSONALITY PLUS

THIS IS A POEM   I wrote  that is published as a sneak preview of my book  " Beauteous Be Poesy"  Available on googles, Amazon.com and or Barnes and Noble


Have a Beautiful Day!!!


To be constructive criticism
Moral conduct, not a dilemma
Of the utmost of clean character
Gainful knowledge and words of wisdom
Honest, healthy minded stigma
I proclaim this is what you reflect
Hence forth with these great qualities
Set forth this the personalities
Let it be me that reflects these traits
And the brain be great of  " id " it awaits
More feedback generally of typical style
The personality that makes it all worth while
I say to you, I love you so
I say to you you're nice to know
And the moral standards you stand so tall
Nothing you say bounces off the wall
Your personality plus, you're wise today
To set your eyes on me you might then say
Your character is so beautifully brilliant
You're charming and even the charmer
And once you you achieve the perfect karma
Now doth thee body show strength at hand
Life's beautiful footprints then in the sand.....

No comments:

Post a Comment