Thursday, January 30, 2014

BREATH OF A POET

Weeping sorrow - watered eyes - I cry
Bewildered - you may then really wonder why
I sit home at night - mending my broken heart
It's broken ! That's the end - it's all shredded apart
During this very painful time you go through hardships
Crossing the bridges they begin to climb
I am exasperated - I reckon I see the light
To the tunnel - I crawl through day and night
I believe - I walk in shame tantalized
I hold my head down - my heart vandalized
I am trying to cope through troubled waters
The tears fall into the puddles below
I cry still truly as if to redundantly know
My eyes they swell with the exasperation
The light it begins to break after the night
The words they slur - my mending heart as if it were
To be up at dawn - I see the sunlight
It calms me - I gaze at the radiant colors
Through these blurry eyes I then wake
My self pride personally in consideration I take
I am me! and the world surrounds me
Accept me as I am . I cannot change
I walk my life - step by step - I see
The poet in me - I challenge thus thee
My eyes still watered and still
Through these blurry tearful words
I write pouring my heart out day by day
knowing as the troubled waters are my reflections
Today! the world ceases to amaze me
Fine tuned they just don't see!!!!
Beauteous be? The beauty in poetry.....

No comments:

Post a Comment