Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I AM WALKING IN CIRCLES

I wondered - My brain wandered
I went down memory lane
My eyes - they see images and thus
I imagine - imagine this - imagine that
And then I think
What would I do without you
You gaze at me - I daydream
Memories lingered through my mind
The past it may dwell on me . What shall I find?
It crippled me emotionally
I view the facts
I see stars - they shine
I see the sun come up at dawn
Then I view calamity - but I am fine
I wondered what shall I do?
I walk paths - I run into you
My time I spent down memory lane
In my dreams! I am now ashamed
I met you! I contemplate!
I cross bridges - I climb mountains too
I see the mistakes I found in you
God is listening - I do declare
And these four walls as if to stare
Come closing in - and my mind is clearly trying
To show a positive attitude , while my heart is crying
Now time it goes by- and sits in the past
Thus I am motivated to meet anew
And may the heavenly stars by far
Show me the way
I'm stunned!
I still have you?

This is a DRAMATIC MONOLOGUE :  Please enjoy and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment