Wednesday, January 22, 2014

MORBIDITY -- IN MENTAL HEALTH

I am me - I am subject to hell
I walk the rocks - I stand firm
A guinea pig to society - I resent
I fight for my legal rights
No one listens - Congress lives on
I swallow a pill - it makes me unhealthy
I question it - they call it paranoia
Morbid - diseased - lethargic
The miracle drugs - it makes you sick
The side effects I know so well
Politics - We can vote
Congress controls the FDA
What does you doctor then say?
The court rooms are adjourned
Judges - they are bribed
The quack! rules you - he prescribed
In the psychiatric world - you are doomed
He/She views you morbid
The Catholics - they stand tall
The priest he sits - he preaches
No one listens - you talk to the wall
Again you swallow the pill
And you're soul - it wanders
The FDA it ponders
Wow - in numbers we have power
We need a politician in congress
To fight the FDA to allow disallow it dispensed
Of psychotropic drugs in our system
I ponder at the thought
Approved - this!!??
Think of the prescriptions we bought
The pharmacies - they dispense
Wow! Unwholesome - the side effects
Who protects?
I sit I wonder?
Why do we have an FDA?
If what we take- the cause and effect
Is making us morbid?
I question patients - Are they the ones sick?
Patients rights?
But yet they force it?
Mental Hygiene Lawyers - What are they?
Employees gang up physically
I see...................


FDA ( Food and Drug Administration)

No comments:

Post a Comment