Friday, October 4, 2013

PIG? Who's Who In SOCIETY

HOG! Dawn breaks - it's a new day!
Here I sit and ponder - I wonder
As I am with the morning sun
I rise - I see the skies - I am awake
Huh! I contemplate the word - I see
What an utter - full of surprise
I opened my eyes - wow it dawned on me
I ate - I consumed breath - wow!
You aim that at me - yet it is life
I wonder - of your IQ , your mentality
I create my itinerary - you I not include
I proclaim! I find your comment rude
Now I see! you hate my personality
Task by task ! I am oblivious to say
I am me ! I roar at the comment
I seek a clean viewpoint . I define
A hog! A Pig! wow in society
Guinea pigs to medicine!  OH right
We are - psychology today   PIGS???!!!
The welfare system - welfare piggy's
So society says - however do they?
Do they give them hygiene products?
Who's who! Who's the pigs?!!  then still
Hey - male chauvenist pigs ! Now we see
The reality of the hog - in perspective
My GOD - What A hog  - TO EAT?
Your personality - mentality, I defeat
To call a person a hog eating
Yes my dear - I proclaim
The true point of view - EAT
Eat and you shall bear health
Eat your words and then thus this
Still you could be a pig!

No comments:

Post a Comment