Saturday, October 19, 2013

INSINUATIONS

My thoughts in my mind - I  visualize
Influencing a beauteous mentality
I see the sunrise  in my eyes - the beautiful hues
The sunsets at eve - and into the night
Glorious this be the beauty of sight
I also view the clouds forming in a dark blue sky
In you - with your viewpoints I still see
My mind wanting me - opposing the blues
You insinuate - the beaming hues so vivid
Of reality - your mind then determines
This sight not in your moral thoughts
I do not challenge your oblivious id
I see thus you have no beauty of God in your eyes
To not enjoy and read the mind of the skies
Those little muses in the stars so pretty
Twinkling down on you and me - I still again see
Loving this - I'd say is beauty of personality
I look - I view - I see the heavenly skies sink in
And in my mind deep thoughts are within
If you could read my mind - this it would be
Appreciating God's creation then given to me
Morally speaking I'd rather stare at the sun ray
Then the look on your face taunting me
I wake each morn - I see the sunlight
And love those skies beaming in my eyes in the twilight
What do you insinuate! Thus what I should appreciate
That my eyes in the world should focus on calamity
Even with the sun captured in my soul in the darkness of  city.
I see that the clouds that formed in the puffy dark sky
Bewildered! My mind and in my mental state I try
To oppose your personality, speaking of which WHY?  

No comments:

Post a Comment