Thursday, October 10, 2013

AGGRAVATING

The dawn broke with cool dark skies
Autumn leaves - prominent in my eyes
I wake thus to this a disturbance
Loud be it be may be -The wind clatters
Your voice I hear - my mind it shatters
A cold day! Winter on its way
Tis the season of the beauteous holidays
May God be blessed ! We therefore celebrate
Hark! My beaten eyes! I believe
I've seen enough of your breath
You badger me day by day
I face reality - A day new born
The rose you pricked that veracious thorn
As I see the stormy clouds embrace me
They darken my eyes - they possess my attitude
The heavenly skies - they tremble
With high winds in my face
The sunlight - there is no trace
Then as I see this morning hour
As you argue with the lines that age
I am bewildered - hoping to turn the page
Journalling though time, I hope for an end
The belligerence I wake to , may it pend
And the rain may it shower in my head
The morning hues , I miss instead
Hark again, I do  then declare
At dawn ! I wish I could wake each day
With tranquility and peace, I do
However tis though, I wake to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment