Wednesday, October 9, 2013

MY THOUGHTS



Thinking of you!
I build dreams to pass the day
I am mesmerized
I look into your eyes
I gaze at the morning sun
And the hues fill my soul
Beauteous! I am also blessed
Taken by surprise
Emphasizing the beauty within
I cherish thoughts of you
Each day I respect Gods creations
That beautiful little flower
The stars tuned in my mind
The sunrise what else will I find?
I imagine the day
Walking the paths of the gardens
Again in my soul, I become whole
It dawned on me today
As I endeavor Life
And as the morning sun guides me
That I may stand on a rock
And on this rock, I stand tall
Minding God's word
That may the morals express
With standards, I heard
God's clever whisper
Chirping inside the bird.
And as I sit with my aura
May I still gaze at the morning sun
Picturing myself this
On the ROCK! God's love I won.

No comments:

Post a Comment