Sunday, October 27, 2013

MY TIME SPENT OBLIVIOUS



Forgetful! My thoughts they wander
I wake up from a dream, I ponder
The morning brisk air - upon my face
Visions from the night , they do pass
The sunrise never meets the beauty in my eyes
Weary, blustered clouds trace my skies
Autumn leaves sit dying on the trees
I wonder! My speech it runs now clear
Absentminded as I walk a path in today's life
I begin my day - I plant a root
Each day! the roots spring forward
Cherishing nature - nurturing the soil
Preoccupied with the skies so heavenly
And winter approaches! I look for snow
White skies - cloudy formation  - the blues
A chill in my bone- I speculate in thought
I think - my REM vs. NREM - I slurred
My eyes see reality ! The dream is blurred
Oblivious! I wonder what in my dream
Made the rose"s roots so significant
While roses in bloom - may it be beauteous
Meaning love! I am in a major fog
In theory I dream - I woke and what I see
I woke! I pondered , I forgot my dream
And as I sit I look around at what I found
That the day - I'd see with my feet firm on the ground
Is extroidnaire of God's creations - I'd say
But I see this in you! no appreciation
In this case roses in bloom searched for today
Root by root - dreaming thou be nurtured
Into the soul - dreaming of spring, AWAKE this day.




No comments:

Post a Comment