Sunday, September 22, 2013

TRUE COLORS REFLECTING

Shining !  Through the eyes of society
Beauty in the eyes of the beholder
Complements remarkably your personality
Feelings - typically they oppose the blues?
Opposing calamity? Yes, thus indeed
Cultivating the weed - planting the seed
Ultimately a beauteous ID - like a spectrum
And shines through with cleft with the beat of the drum
The notes - the tone - the music plays
Strumming the strings - beauteous be
True colors - reflecting - glorious, I see
Each word I hear is music to my ears
And yes we write songs they sing
And life goes on and the paths we walk
Thus the day goes by each word we talk
Shows the IQ - and reflects on you
And then again we suffer the midnight blue
With the moon shining down reflecting on me
The rain - the drops - the storm may calm
I see in these eyes the blues of reality
That I suffer listening to your personality
In my head - I perceive beauty
I see the light and the colors of the rainbow
Intensely the hues - shine in my iris
It then reminds me too that up in the sky
the stars - I see the galaxy - I wake each day
Wanting my mind with true colors thus then pursues
I reach out wanting to oppose the blues.


No comments:

Post a Comment