Tuesday, September 17, 2013

THE LIFE IN MY MIND

I wake! it dawns upon me
The sun - it's radiant hues are shining
I see visions in the beauteous sky
Bewildered - no longer dreaming I ponder
As I sit in the autumn breeze - I wonder
Soon the trees shall die - why?
And the cold long winter creeps upon me
The petals of those beautiful flowers
Sweep across the paths of the frosted ground
The leaves they turned and the mood sets
And tonight I'll view the crescent moon
The stars settings in Scorpio all around
I see blustered winds, the branches sway
I visualize life- yearning by day
And as winter approaches - I freeze
I recollect that as I woke - the dawn broke
Experiencing reality of the ultimate creativity
I pursue the day - my mind I stimulate
I look around me - I then perceive
That after the death of the rose - the breath
I look upon the change of seasons
That the ground hold dear this very root
That beneath the coming snow then shall it melt
To then bear the beauty of the flower in the spring
Each year goes by and what I believe
Is the roots loving memory of what they bring
My bouquet - My garden in my mind per se
Will be embedded in my visions day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment