Sunday, September 29, 2013

SUNDAY MORNING WITH REBA ( HOW AM I DOING?)

How am I doing!? Why are you asking?
Same ole story - day after day
The dawn breaks - the sunrise blooms
The trickling rain somethings it flows
And thus the sunset still it glows
The eve skies shed light in the night
And in these eyes - in the twilight hour
I'm enlightened with this in my life
However - why do you ask? I am with roots
The rose too blooms - I truly believe
The missing peace - hopefully then
The hours pass each day of dysfunction
You in my life - each one of you it seems
Need cultivation and thus to weed
Your attitude as well _ I perceive
My quality time - I miss - thus too
I have no reason really wanting you
Hour by hour, day by day by and when I wake
The sun and the hues in my eyes - I partake
I see the skies - the heavenly beauty
However it seems like that of weeds
The flowers they bloom - with you I have no room
For your presence taunting me with your seeds
How am I doing? Why would you ask?
And the sun rises each morn!
You in my life a big mistake.



Day by day a dysfunctional life, I love my poetry to write and hope my readers love the beauty of poetry as well.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment